The North Carolina Association of Regional Councils of Government, via Western Piedmont Council of Governments, has issued a Request for Proposal (RFP) for planning consultation and analytics services to update the Association’s 2014 Report: North Carolina Regional and Statewide Strategies for Comprehensive Community and Economic Development. The Report is available for review at www.ncregions.org.
The proposed solution shall provide the Association with current research and data analytics and the development of a strategic framework based on the updated research and data analytics for a 2017 Report. It must meet the following objectives:
- Generate updated current, useful, and analytical reporting for the 2017 Report
- Provide regional and statewide knowledge that can be used by policy makers in strategic planning for economic and community development
- Provide data and reporting materials in a professional format
- Provide research and analytics built around the strategies of the four broad goals adopted in the 2014 Report:
- Build on each region’s competitive advantages and leverage the marketplace
- Establish and maintain a robust regional infrastructure
- Create revitalized, healthy, and vibrant communities
- Develop talented and innovative people
CLICK HERE to view the full RFP. Submissions are due by October 13, 2016.
For all inquiries regarding this RFP, please contact Betty Huskins, Executive Director, NC Association of Regional Councils at firstname.lastname@example.org or 828-273-0276.